The third annual Longines Masters of Los Angeles, which will be held for the first time at the Long Beach Convention Center, from September 29th to October 2nd, 2016!
Thursday – Session 1
Jump into the magnificence of the Longines Masters of Los Angeles on opening day. Professional, semi-pro and amateur riders from around the world kick off the week as they compete for their share of over $50K. You’ll see today’s best professional riders and the next generation of equestrian stars. Crowd favorites are picked from today’s events as spectators cheer them on throughout the week.
This session, kids get in free with registration, so be sure to bring the whole family!
Purchasing admission also gives you access to the Prestige Village
- Vendor Booths featuring both equestrian and luxury lifestyle brands. You will also find several dining options and a bar and lounge area.
- Warm Up Paddock: Watch ringside as the riders warm up before each competition. The action is so close you can almost touch it!
- Education Area: Get to know more about the sport, experience the height and size of jumps, learn about how horses travel across continents, get to know the world’s best athletes and their achievements.
- Kids Village: Kids enjoy equestrian related activities (mini jumps course, games and activities)
- Entertainment in the bar/lounge area: Experience live bands playing daily between and after competitions, and the not-to-be-missed after-parties with exclusive DJ sets.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or +1 562 513 2226